AIT Terms & Conditions
Greetings from AIT. This is a legal agreement between you (the “User”, “You”, “you”, “customer”, “client”) and ATEES Industrial Training. On choosing to navigate our website and browse our services, you hereby agree to indicate your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you are agreeing to these terms & conditions on behalf of your company, then you are binding your company to this Agreement. If you disagree with any part of our terms and conditions mentioned on this page, please refrain from using our website immediately.
The term ‘AIT’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Atees Industrial Training, 2nd Floor, Kuriland Tower, Marar Rd, Thrissur, Kerala-680001, email@example.com. The word ‘you’ refers to the user or spectator who browses our website for our services.
You can use this website to your needs however by ensuring that you adhere to the following terms and conditions.
- The contents placed in our website's pages are for your general use. At any given time we can change it as we see it fit with or without prior notice. The content changes include our package fees and course details and related specifications.
- The usability and functionalities of this website depend upon technologies that are beyond our control. Therefore, we don’t guarantee the continuous accessibility or operation of our website.
- Using our website for finding out any information or material for your need is entirely at your own risk and we are not liable for that. It is your duty and responsibility to make sure that the services or information displayed on this website meet your specific requirements.
- We or any third party websites will not provide a guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information found for any specific purpose on this website. You accept that such information and materials may contain errors or inaccuracies, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Unauthorized access or use of this website for obtaining sensitive information will result in a claim for damages and/or a felony.
- To provide you with additional information about our services, we may update certain links to other websites for your convenience. They don't say they help the platform. We are not responsible for the linked website's content.
- The content presented on this website is owned and authorized by Atees Industrial Training. Apart from the content, the format, style, sound, presentation, and visuals all belong to us. Therefore, any attempt to reproduce the contents of this website without our consent is illegal.
- The terms and conditions of this website are administered by The Government of India. If you are having any complaint concerning the use of the platform, it shall be heard by courts.
- As mentioned, we have the sole right to manage and make necessary changes to the terms and conditions on our website at any time. Therefore, it is recommended to visit this page on a periodic basis to know the changes. Also, note that at any given time we, with or without prior notice to you will modify or discontinue any information or features that don’t comply with our website.